Saturday, March 7, 2015

travels to arizona and north dakota and mississippi


It's been a
Coen Brothers
Film Festival
at the Lucas Theatre
these past three days!
Thursday saw
"The Big Lebowski"
on the silver screen.
I had opted
to not serve
as usher that night.
Good thing, too!

I would have missed the concert with my nephew!
Last night,
it was all bluegrass,
all evening!
"O Brother, Where Art Thou"
was the feature
and folks came from
far and wide to see it.
Seriously!
There was a quartet
who drove in from Collins,
just for that movie!
Very enjoyable!
But tonight was
"the really big show",
as Ed Sullivan would
have said.
Our house manager,
Shea Caruso, had been inspired for "Raising Arizona"!
Above, I'm posing with
baby Nathan/Ed/HI/Gale, Jr.!
And here is Joe Buttner,
getting his mug shot
done and lookin' like
a grouchy ol' man!
Lots of folks had fun
with this one!
I tried to make sure
they didn't smile
during their session -
hey! It's a mug shot!
(smile!)
Roy Wood just couldn't
help himself -
he tends to smile
all the time, anyway!
For "Fargo", Shea had
a wood chipper for photo sessions...
but maybe it was too realistic!
Still, what a fabulous
double feature!
And I got free popcorn
and soda for both shows!
I love being an usher here!

No comments: