Monday, March 2, 2015

daytime fireworks!


What a scrumptious sky!!!
Today was warm, too!!!
What a great way to start the week!
I don't know why all of those contrails were crisscrossing the clear blue, but that's okay. I don't have the need to know why to appreciate the rickrack result!
That was snapped before class this evening.
Such a wonderful view!

After class, I opted to use by last birthday ticket. I knew exactly what I wanted to see, too: "Kingsman: The Secret Service"! I've wanted to see it ever since the first promotional clips started showing up on screens.
You see, I think I've become a Colin Firth groupie.
I just can't help myself.
(smile)
Nor do I want to.
(smile)
My an-ti-ci-pa......tion was well rewarded! The man wore a sweetly tailored suit the entire time. My, oh, my! he does look so very charming clad in such armor! He can be my Galahad any time and I'll gladly be his "gal 'e had"!



No comments: