Thursday, June 4, 2015

zakk's mellow mushroom!


First off, it's not what you think.
I'm talking about the pizza joint.
(smile)
This is Zakk.
He's all grown up
and everything,
having been in the Army
after high school
and living on
the Other Coast.
Now, he works at the
pizza place
in Hiram.
This is Morgan.
She is his sister,
though I prefer to
view her as my BFF's
darling, dancing daughter.
(smile)
She's going off to
college in the fall.
She's all grown up, too.
This is Sam,
their mom,
my BFF.
We've been friends
since our college days
at Armstrong.
That means
31 years now.
She is still
the beautiful blonde
I befriended
back in 1984.
Dinner time!
And it's
a hoagie!!!
At Mellow Mushroom!
It was good, too.
We all had hoagies
as none of us had
ever had them
there.
Nice change of pace!
(smile!)

No comments: