Tuesday, June 30, 2015

i'm about to become a stripper!


LOL!
That was my status line on fb.
I had gotten punk'd when I responded to my friend Angela's post. ("WOW. I can't believe I'm getting MARRIED in two weeks.") Honestly, I should have noticed the lack of exclamation points and been tipped off.
My penance was to select one of a dozen or so fake status lines and post it, to see who I could rope in.
Then the hilarity ensued!

The first to bite was one of my former students.

Gerkerea H: "Professor Smith cut it out!!! This just made my day. Love you!!!"

She was quickly followed by my maternal cousin in Augusta.

Sharon H: "Stripper as in stripping a finish off of wood furniture?"

After a slight lull, a flurry of comments arose from my Alabama half-brother, my BFF, my niece in Ontario, and my outlaw Bunny's husband.

Matthew S: "Good . I always wanted a stripper sister."

Sandra V: "Work it girl!!!!"
(Her son and daughter both "liked" the post, which still counts as having acknowledged it. Na nee na nee ha ha!)

Valerie M: "Just don't pull Mom into your shenanigans."

Steve R: "Be sure to chose some good music to strip by!!"

Another hour went by.
Then, my first niece, her maternal aunt, a lunch lady, and an Oregon friend rounded out those taken in by the prank.

Christina W: "What in the world?"

Robin M: "You hot? Go 'head wit yur bad self."

Marjorie W: "Have I told you that I'm a visual person???"

Brant D: "Pictures or it didn't happen! :-)"

After that, I let them all know: "You've all been punk'd! Technically, I should have each of you choose from a list of fake status lines, but I won't. Unless you want to..."

Yep, that was fun!

1 comment:

Steve S said...


July 2 at 7:09pm

You will need the right shoes