Thursday, May 21, 2015

and i'm off!


But we already knew that, right?
(smile!)
No, I mean physically outta Dodge.
Or Savannah, in my case.
Lost yet?
(smile!)
Not me!
I'm in Florida!

Here's the proof.
That tiny sign
on the right
represents the
crossing from
Georgia
southward into
Florida.
What a nice
coincidence
that reaching
that border
occurred at the
same time
that my odometer
hit the noteworthy
mileage of 163425!
This odometer
reading
is simply a
variation
on that theme.
But still cool!
163452 it is!
By that time,
the traffic required
much more of
my attention.
Now, I have arrived!
Daytona Beach,
my home away
from home!
I'm also in plenty of time
to have checked in,
unpacked, and cooled off.
Now, out I go for Science Cafe
and my first film of
this birthday weekend!
Later, y'all!

1 comment:

TUT said...

May 22

Faustina, would it help to be reminded that there's no problem so great, that you won't one day be grateful for it?

That there's no friend you've ever had, who won't always love you?

And that there's no dream you've ever dreamt, that doesn't already exist?

Not bad, huh?
The Universe