Thursday, December 24, 2015

christmas party with miss gay america!


Oh, yes I did!!!
Right here in Savannah, Georgia!
As good fortune would have it, Miss Gay America 2015 just happens to be my friend Blair Williams, rock star dancer at Club One!
He was the keynote speaker at the last two Lavender Graduations at Armstrong, too.
Now, the time had come for the annual Christmas Eve Open House at the home he shares with his husband. And I was invited! Hooray!
I saw folks I haven't seen in several years!
Like Dawn and Sharmin from the days when I bowled with the Friends league. I hadn't recognized them at first, until I heard Sharmin's name get mentioned. Nice to see them again!
Then I saw some of the other dancers from Club One's Cabaret... but I couldn't have told you which girls they were without their make-up! Seriously, that stuff makes a big difference in appearance!
Such a lovely night it was, with the nearly-full moon peeking through the tree limbs as we laughed and shared tales in the back yard!
Thanks, guys!

No comments: