Sunday, August 2, 2015

can you spot 7 differences?



I just visited my youngest brother for the second time this summer.
The upper photo was taken on Sunday, June 7.
I was between the birthday trip to Alabama and the North Carolina adventures with the BFF's dancing daughter.
The lower photo was a bonus, really. Tony had two photo tickets for that earlier visit, but one of the pictures was misprinted. So, on the visit today, we had this new one taken.
Another Sunday visit.
This time, I'm between the wedding in Tennessee and a belated birthday trip to Louisville to see my great-niece Ally.
It's amazing to me that the two photographs could have so many differences! Trust me, there are at least seven, but you may espy as many as nine.
Have fun finding them!
(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

I know that when I posted this five years ago, I easily saw the seven differences.
Now, I'm finding five.
In the lower photo, I'm wearing a different shirt, my visitation badge is not visible, my hair is pulled back, I'm holding his left hand in mine on my shoulder, and more of our bodies are shown.
The longer I look, it also seems that we are more side by side in the lower photo. Plus my arm is not around his waist.
Oh! One more, that I can't believe I was overlooking!
In the lower photo, Tony has only a mustache!
Well, alrighty then!
(smile!)