Thursday, August 13, 2015

walking the floor over you


Wow! You should have seen the game last night!
What a night for the Rome Braves.
Not a good night, mind you.
Their pitcher is directly responsible for the majority of the runs the Sand Gnats attained.
How many runs, you ask?
A total of twelve, an even dozen.
Of that dozen, one-fourth were directly due to our men scoring on wild pitches.
Of that dozen, one-fourth were directly attributable to the pitcher walking in runs after loading the bases.
That means exactly half of the runs were because of pitcher errors.
Wow.
You have to wonder about a coach who leaves a man in during such circumstances.
But it was a win for my boys none the less.
A ninth win in this streak they have ongoing!
Moreover, it was a pizza win, so guess who will have pizza pie today?
Me!
Also, my niece, because Bruce gave me his ticket from last night's game.
Hooray!
In fact, she and I have just come from Papa Murphy's, so I have it in hand.
She and I spent the day together, mostly.
Hooray!
Later, y'all!

No comments: