Saturday, August 22, 2015

17 wins in a row!!!


Woohoo!
My boys of summer have been on fire all month!
This is only the 22nd of August and they have a seventeen-game winning streak going for them! Go, Gnats!
Last night, I ended up with fourteen free tickets, courtesy of St. Joseph's and Candler Hospitals. I "cashed in" 19 soaps, bath gels, and sets of shampoo and conditioner from my travels to DRI properties over the past two years. They would have given me more tickets if I had asked!
I used one for myself, then sent out the word that I had 'em for anyone who wanted! The Woods' family were my only takers, arriving just in time for the home run smashed by Michael Kets! Wow!!! That made this yet another Papa Murphy's Pizza game! I gave them extra tickets to share with others, including Jason's coworker. I even picked up three pizzas for myself, all to go into my freezer for now. No time to cook them, as the Gnats play again in less than two hours!
Sandy should be here soon, too... later!

1 comment:

faustina said...

Willie is wearing my favorite of the Sand Gnats giveaway T-shirts.
I actually own two of those shirts.
Why is it so special?
I'm on it!!!
The photo was taken some few years ago, and I'm in it!
See that pole splitting the photo into uneven "halves"?
Near the base of the pole is a woman in a faded purple shirt -
that's me!!!
That shirt was old at that time, a peasant-style top from Lane Bryant, bought when those had come back into style.
Yes, I do love that shirt...
and it's good to see Willie wearing it.
I miss him.