Sunday, November 8, 2015

off to the twins' 1st birthday party!


But before I go, let me show you what I have for them!

This is that book I wrote about the pumpkin.
I realize they are not quite old enough for the vocabulary in it, but it'll be a good book to teach them great words!
Now, they'll have something shared with their cousins Caitlyn, Merritt, and Ally!
The book for the girls differs, though, because of the green cover.
It's quite pretty!

But THIS is what truly sets their book apart from the others.

"2015
Happy 1st birthday,
dearest Leila and Alyssa,
princess of dark and light!
with my love,
G'Aunt Tina
"

This is the
heart-shaped box
with the
elephant bracelet
for Leila.
She is my
dark Princess.

This is the
heart-shaped box
with the
elephant bracelet
for Alyssa.
She is my
light Princess.






The names were very carefully chosen by their parents, so that makes the names perfect for the girls.
Okay! Time for me to get ready and get on the road!
I'll let you know how the party was!

No comments: