Saturday, January 31, 2015

blue man monster



I had sent the above "monster" to my ex for his 50th birthday. I hadn't heard anything more about it until yesterday, when he sent me this photograph.
Nice!
He liked it!
I had thought he would.
(smile!)

Jeff: I forgot to send you a picture of this!

me: LOL! Your mini-Me! Doesn't he look just like you?

Jeff: Right, blue skin and everything :-)

me: Yeah, that sleep apnea is rough on the complexion. :-)

Jeff: Ha ha. But using a CPAP is why I grew the tail!

me: :-) Good one!!!

I so enjoy these little moments we share!
Nothing like a little humor between good friends.

1 comment:

Nancy O said...


Nancy Oliver
February 15 at 3:28pm

Tina...there is a young man who works at the local Hardee's who looks like and acts like a young Jeffrey McDermott. The mannerisms and resemblance are uncanny.