Sunday, January 4, 2015

baby shower for the librarian!


Admittedly, I had lots of fun with this!
Give me a cup full of colorful markers and a blank slate - or, in this case, clean diapers and bibs! - and I can entertain myself and everyone around me!
Kristin and Chaster are expecting baby Landon in a mere two weeks. He's due to be born on January 16th, unless he decides he simply cannot wait any longer. We'll see!
Held at Foxy Loxy, with the upstairs booked for us, the two adjoining rooms were full of local friends (Barbara, Bonnie, Amanda, and Sandy) and Kristin's visiting family from Indiana. Nice! I was able to meet Kristin's dad, sister and niece. I also met her best friend from college days, Kathryn, the hostess of the party. Very cool!
Such a bright spot of sunny fun on a rainy day!



2 comments:

faustina said...

What did I give them? Safety 1st, y'all! All items on their wishlist: two "Baby on Board" car signs, a package of adjustable straps, and a toilet lock.
No, not glamorous - but useful for many years!

faustina said...

Last night, we were talking about this very event!
Kristin has been in Savannah to celebrate her 40th - hooray!
So, yesterday was spent with her, mi tres amigas, and Kristin's friend from Bluffton.
The one who had hosted the baby shower?
Yeah.
And her name is Kathleen, not Kathryn.
Oops!
Great to see all at Bowtie's!